Date: Wednesday 11 May and Thursday 12 May
Venue: London ExCeL.
Thanks to its focus on new innovations and expert training opportunities, this popular two-day event has garnered a loyal (and ever-increasing) following among thousands of accountancy firms, finance directors, MDs, accounts managers, tax professionals, and sole practitioners looking to improve the way that they work and do business.
Visitors can meet nearly 200 exhibitors, who will be happy to demonstrate their latest products or explain how their products can help the 5,500 accountants expected at the event. A further 13 separate theatres will be running over 150 separate CPD accredited seminar sessions. What makes the event so unique is that it offers free world class content in a sector, which is undergoing rapid change. From the development of new technology solutions, including the industry moving towards more customer friendly cloud-based solutions, to changes in reporting requirements, auto enrolment, pensions, and tax – Accountex aims to provide a comprehensive, one-stop opportunity for time-pressed accountancy professionals to be brought up to speed with all the key developments and challenges affecting the industry.
An exclusive line-up of some of the most inspiring thought-leaders in the accountancy world have been confirmed to host Keynotes at this year’s Accountex:
- Jennifer Warawa, head of accountancy for Sage Worldwide, discussing the future trends and changing landscape of the accountancy market;
- David Oliver, of MyFirmsApp, outlining the key threats and opportunities facing the profession;
- Rob Nixon, CEO and founder of PANALITIX, revealing the latest research, tools and action steps for becoming a leading ‘Firm of Now’
- John Stokdyk, global editor of AccountingWEB, will be drawing on practical insights from AccountingWEB’s Practice Excellence Programme to share the secrets of the UK’s most successful accountancy firms.
- Gary Turner, founder and MD of Xero, looking at the future of cloud accounting;
- Mark Lee, of BookMarkLee, discussing methods for firms looking to stand from their competitors;
- Ian Fletcher, co-founder and managing director of 2020 Innovation, with his ‘Magic Marketing Masterclass’.
Accountex has grown rapidly since its launch, just five years ago, to become the must-attend event on the industry calendar; enjoying the support of the UK’s most important accountancy associations.
Accountex returns to ExCeL London on 11-12 May 2016. The event is open to all accountancy professionals and free tickets can be booked here